Pellon Decovil, One-Sided Fusible, 42% Polyester, 35% Viscose, 23% Polyamide, 43cm (17”) x 9.14m (10 Yards), Beige (Per Metre)Pellon Decovil Fusible is a fusible non-woven with a leather-like handle. It is commonly used in bag making to add stability to light and medium weight fabrics. It is perfect for adding depth and dimension to hats, belts, fabric bowls and interior decor items.
SOLD BY THE METRE, 17" WIDE
- Soft and easy to manipulate and shape.
- Stable, resilient, extremely tear-resistant, non-fraying, and resistant to bending.
- Machine washable up to 30°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.Instructions:
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and press the iron carefully for about 6 seconds, step by step on each area.
- Lay flat and allow the pieces t
top of page